Small Fire At Angola Super-Store
Wednesday Nov 14, 2018 1:39am
A small fire shut down an angola super-store for a short time Wednesday afternoon.
Officials with the Angola Fire Department were dispatched to a report of a fire at the Walmart Store in town shortly before 1 PM.
First units on the scene reportedly found light smoke around the bakery. The smoke was caused by an overheated exhaust fan.
The fire was quickly contained, and injuries were reported.
Fire crews were only on the scene for about 20 minutes.
Store management says the plan to be back open between 5 PM and 6 PM or sooner.
The Angola Walmart parking lot sits empty after a small fire forces store officials to shut things down for a few hours on Wednesday.