An Electrical fire has left an Angola man without a home after fire destroyed his trailer Saturday evening.
Angola Fire Department Public Information Officer T.R. Hagerty says that emergency crews responded to 0875 East 200 North in Angola around 6:45 p.m. Saturday.
Hagerty says that first units on the scene found the mobile home fully engulfed in flames. He says that crews worked to put out the fire from the outside of the home, but heavy winds hampered their efforts.
The fire was under control at around 7:15 p.m.
Hagerty said the home had already sustained heavy damage and that an electrical issue started the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Other Fire Departmetns from Fremont, Steuben Township, & Hamilton assisted. Also on scene was the Steuben County EMS, Steuben County Sheriff’s Office, Angola City Police and Steuben County REMC.
The Ashley-Hudson Fire Department stood by at Angola Fire Station during the incident.